Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Home from the gym

So, after lunch mom, emelie and I decided to go to our local gym. It was okeyyy, but not jippiiiiii. It was hard to run today, I had no energy at all, and no motivation at all. So it felt.... hard, actually. We went home after that, and right now we're cooking! It smells so nice, and I'm hungry. After the food I'm going to maths, and maybe play monopoly. It's really fun :P

I think Cat has gone missing, where is she? It's very god that I have internet connection now, love it!
Today I'm going to to day 4!

Day 4- describe your whole day.
08.00 woke up
09.00 finished my breakfast
10.00 to 13.00 did nothing, sat on the balcony
13.30 to 16.00 we went to Paphos
17.00 went to the gym
18.30. Took a shower
now: sitting here.

Not very interesting....

Now I have yo help mom,
Love from sunny Cyprus!

No comments: