Monday, January 30, 2012

Alvin, Simon & Theodore

Heyyyy. This is the first time I've been on the computer all day... well except for during technology but that doesn't really count. :/ I didn't get home until around 4.30 because after school me and my mum went to Inter Sport to get me new dance shoes because I lost my other ones hehe. :3 Then when I got home I had to write a stupid Alliteration poem. :/ I don't know how many times I re-wrote it though finally I got something. It's about Alvin, Simon and Theodore.. you know, from Alvin and the Chipmunks. xD I love them. :P Me and Myles talked about them during the whole of English, his poem is about chipmunks. :P I really wanna see Chipwrecked, though no one wants to see it with me. -.- Though I will get someone eventually!! xD My favourite is Theodore, who's your favourite? Tell me in the comments. :*

Here's a pic of the awesomest dudes ever...



Luv ya,
Cat xx

No comments: