Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Gossip Girl- The End Of The Affair


Okeyyy. Seriously? What the hell are they doing? Chuck and Blair are supposed to be together, why can't they understand that? In episode ten, Blair was all like "We're going to spend the rest of our lives together" and stuff with Chuck, and after the accident she's just like, nope, God listened to me, so now I just have to cut Chuck out of my life". I was just like WHAT?! They just want more people to look at it... And I just hate Ivy, she's just not important. It feels like they can't think of anything to write about. So I think this will be the last season. If Chuck and Blair find eachother in the ending I'm happy. I think Leighton have written on a contract for 2012, and then nothing more, so if there will be another season, I won't look at it. There can't be another Blair...!!!!

So now I just have to wait a week for the next episode. This will be the last post from me today, so gnight everyone!

Sara

P.S. Gosh, look at Chuck in season 1!

No comments: