Wednesday, January 4, 2012

In 3hrs time..

In 3hrs time, I am going to be running across the snow in my pyjamas, getting ready for a night in a room which is made of ice and is -5 degrees. Funnn.

Right now I'm sitting in the reception of the cold accommodation of the Ice Hotel, along with lots of other people who are getting ready for the night ahead. We have to sit here because our room is made of ice and is below freezing, it would be pretty stupid to go and sit in it. :P My game plan is to go in as late as possible, no earlier than 1am. That means that I will be there for less time.
There was a dad and his two kids who have already come and got their sleeping bags, which means that they are going to bed.. at 8 o'clock. :O

You might get some more posts from me as this is going to be a long wait.

Luv ya,
Cat xx

No comments: