Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Modern Family

Hey y'all. Wazzzup? Right now I'm watching Modern Family. I got my blue macbook case today that I ordered a while ago though I'm so effing pissed because it's the wrong one. :@ So now I can't use it. I might get some sort of skin for my macbook. ;)

I don't know what else to write, so here are my plans for the rest of the week;

Wednesday: School and tennis
Thursday: Maybe go to Indira's after school and then get my hair cut
Friday: Completely normal day.. I think
Saturday: Drama, sleeping over at Indira's, and at 7 - 10pm it's Jennifer's Party
Sunday: Be at Indira's for a while and then go home
Monday: School, Indira's for a while and then a meeting for London Calling

That's my plans for the rest of the week.. not that exciting. :P

Luv ya,
Cat xx


No comments: