Sunday, January 8, 2012

My Bucket List

Here are all the things I want to do before I die. The ones that I have already done are crossed out.

Live in America
Fly to LAX
Learn French
Be an extra in a movie
Get married and have kids
Go skydiving
Start speaking Swedish
Get my ears pierced
Go on a jet ski
Go scuba diving 
Go on a snowmobile
Go parasailing
Swim with dolphins
Get an aquarium in the wall
Meet a celebrity
Go to Australia
Go to Japan
Go to China
Go to Fiji
Drive across America
Visit all 50 states
See the Northern Lights
Sleep in the Ice Hotel
Learn to surf
Fly in a helicopter
Do the splits
Learn the guitar
Learn the piano
Own a Ferrari
Fall in love
Visit every country in Europe
Ride a gondola in Venice 

Tell me in the coments what's in your bucket list.

Luv ya,
Cat xx

No comments: