Monday, January 23, 2012

Top 10 movies (with comments)

by Sara.

1. Titanic. Do I need to write more?

2. The Lion King. That movie is a masterpiece, it has a meaning and a story. And a message.

3. A Walk To Remember. A lovely movie, and it really touched my heart.

4. Breaking Dawn pt 1. Don't like the other Twilight-movies, they don't have feelings for eachother, but in this one you actually laugh sometimes.

5. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. Love Harry Potter!

6. Charlie St. Cloud. This one is really good, maybe a bit hard to understand.

7. Something Borrowed. A very fun movie that makes you feel good!

8. The Lord of the Rings- The Fellowship of the Ring. I don't need to write more.

9. Lady and the Tramp. This one should be higher up! Maybe 5th place, but I don't have the energy to move it ;)

10. Bambi. Gosh. Sad movie, I always cry to this one :'(

Next Time: My Top 10 Favourite Perfumes., and which do I already own?





No comments: