Thursday, January 19, 2012

When I Went To Lappland

Heyyy. I have lots of stuff to tell you about today. :P

First, in Science, we did an experiment and we had to use these liquid things which could practically kill you. :P So everyone was like freaking out. xD Then, in P.E. we were standing against the back wall, when one of the builders opened one of the side doors, and we all saw that it was snowing, so we opened the big back door and we all got so excited, but then 2 secs later it stopped. -.- After school I went home to Indira's so we could work on our music homework, we hardly did anything because we started discussing the way I eat spaghetti. :P Then I got my hair cut.. I don't really like it because it's all curly but I'll straight it tomorrow or something. :P When I got home, I had to write a narrative poem for English. It took me about an hour.. well more like it took my and my DAD an hour. (He did most of it :P) Though I'm really pleased with it and for once in my life, I'm actually excited about English tomorrow. :P
That's pretty much everything that's happened today. Also, I can't sleepover at Indira's because her dad is home from London and he's like never home so yeah.. Now I don't have anything to do on Sunday. :P
Also, I want Sara to ANSWER HER PHONE so maybe we could meet up on Friday. ;)

Luv ya,
Cat xx

No comments: