Thursday, February 23, 2012

Lovely Sun

Hello!

The weather today has been amazing. Sun all day! I'm getting a little suntan, so that's good. Though I look like a panda in my face, I'm still not brown around my eyes. It's always like that, even when we're here in the summer for 2 weeks. So today we just sat on our terrace, and I read out The Hunger Games. The first book was the best of the three, and I think Katniss chose the wrong person, it should've been Gale... And when the sun went down we went to Paphos to walk around there, I got a new pair of shoes :D Love them.  And now I'm lying on my bed writing this. I'm supposed to watch the news, and that's what I'm going to do when I'm done with this. I hope. And when I'm done with that I'm going to take care of my nails, avocado-oil, nail-peeling and creme. That's my evening tradition. And morning tradition :P

And today Sweden's new Princess was born! Congratulations to Victoria & Daniel, I wish you the best of luck!

That's pretty much all I've got to say, have a nice evening.
xo
S

No comments: