Monday, March 12, 2012

'I love you, you're the love of my life'

Do you wanna know what really annoys me? When an 11 year old writes that she is in love, that she has found the love of her life and she would die if something were to happen to her partner. To me, this is just stupid. When you are 11, you do NOT know if you're in love or not. Honestly, you barely take to each other.  One of my facebook friends just posted this on her wall...

Half a year today with my beautiful baby.

I just love you you are kind of my life. If you would stop breathing, I would give you my breath because you might live.
I remember the days when you and I got together, this was like one of the happiest days of my life. And now it's six months ago. You are one of the best in my life. The feeling when your lips meet mine is fucking incredible.
I LOVE YOU ---


Honestly, I just think that's stupid. You're 11, your hormones haven't even kicked in yet. Tell me what you think about this...?

Luv ya,
Cat xx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Cat, I totally agree with what you're saying here, I mean, come on 11 year olds, you're not old enough for love, go home and play with your barbie dolls instead.