Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Laugh attack at Subway

Heeeeyy. I had a laugh attack at Subway. :P After school, me and Indira went to subway.  (I love subway :D) And I don't think I have ever laughed so much at subway before. The first funny thing that happened was when we were ordering. I got Indira to order for me because I hate ordering. xD I wanted ham and cheese and when she ordered, she said skinka and ham which means ham & ham. :P When she said it, I burst out laughing because every time even the tiniest thing funny happens, I burst out laughing. Then I was whispering in her ear, cheese, cheese, cheese. Then she said cheese, but she said it in English instead of Swedish so I burst out laughing. She had like a brain dead moment because she kept on saying cheese because she didn't realise what language she was speaking. She was going like skinka and cheese. By this stage I could hardly talk and was trying to say ost (cheese) but I couldn't get it out and I was like o-o-o-os-os-t-t. Though, eventually we ordered and when we were eating I got this laugh attack because Indira was like trying to take my drink away from me and then snot burst out of my nose. It was soooo funny. :P
That was our very interesting trip to Subway. :P

Luv ya,
Cat xx

No comments: