Thursday, March 8, 2012

Some News

Okay everyone. I'm a bit better now, though the thing that I posted about yesterday is still not really solved.   I'm going to tell you some interesting stuff now.

Okay, so, first of all, me, my sister and my dad are going to Cyprus in a month, or less than a month actually... Nice with some sunshine.
2nd, I've decided to start up another blog, in Swedish, I'm thinking about where and what it's going to be called and stuff. When everything's done, I'll tell you here. But I'm not going to stop blogging here, but probably I'm not going to post as much. I just feel like I want to do something else and not in english...
And the third thing is..... that I'm sick. Again. I hate this. So that's why I post like early :P

So, I'm going to continue with my research now. Btw, did you know that it's like impossible to find a free name on blogspot?! So if anyone of you just get a nice name in your head right now, pleaseeeee say it to me, I have like no fantasy at all.... Well, I wanted it to be called like blackberry or something, but of course, that's not free.

xoxo
S

No comments: