Monday, March 12, 2012

Tomorrow

Good evening <3

Tomorrow it's no school for me, studiedag is the shit! :D:D So I'm not going to go up early :D Around lunch me and my sister are going to Malmö, we're going to look in some stores and have lunch and cozy stuff like that, and I really hope that the weather will be as good as it was today, sun and like 10 degrees! It was fun to cycle home from school in the sunshine, and my dogs loved to walk <3

Another thing that I need to tell you, before you get to chocked or start to think that my parents are like evil or something, this is my idea :P I think I spend to much time in front of my computer, so I have like a new "rule", 45 minutes a day. Of course, if I have schoolwork or something, that doesn't count. So probably I'll update even less.

That's it. my 45 minutes are running out!

xoxo
S

No comments: