Thursday, March 15, 2012

We got trapped in a toilet cubicle

Helloo. I know, weird title, but what it says, is actually try. -.- This happened yesterday, but I didn't have time to post because I was studying for my Science test. Anyway, here is the story...

We had just finished music and we had a 50 minute break. Everyone else was playing stuck in the mud, but me and Sarah didn't have the energy to play because we were starving and didn't have any energy left in us. So, we decided to go down to the basement were the toilets are. There is one toilet there that doesn't have a handle, but you can open it with your key. We decided to go in there. We were in there for about 40 minutes and we had lot's of fun, we were doing these really random jokes from when we were younger, and we were ringing random people. Then, I had to go to the toilet, so I tried opening the door, but I couldn't get it open. We tried for about 10 minutes, but we couldn't get it open. I started panicking and got really claustrophobic. We started to ring people but no one answered their phone, but finally we rang Keren and thank god she answered! We told her to get Indira because she was the only other person who knew about it and who knew that we would be stupid enough to go in there. We were talking to her and screaming into the phone. We told her to come down to the toilets. She came down and she brought Chany. We were trying to tell them how to open the door, but they couldn't. I started to panic and I was really freaking out because if felt as though all the walls were coming in and everything started to get smaller. We were trying to open the thing for about 20 minutes, and by this time, we were all ready 20 minutes late for lunch. But finally I tried and I put all of my body weight onto the key, and it opened. I came running out and feel into Indira and started hugging her. While I was hugging her, I burst into tears, and I'm not kidding, tears were pouring out of my eyes. I have no idea why I started crying, though partly was because I was still in shock after thinking that the walls were closing in on me and I was just so happy to get out. By this time, lunch had started a loooong time ago. We went down to the lunch hall and it was so awkward because everyone knew that we were stuck in the toilet. We told John (the teacher that was taking us for lunch) that Indira had lost her phone, though I don't think he believed that, though he didn't say anything about it, so that was good. Everyone kept asking us what had happened and when we were in English, Magnus kept going, are you ok, are you sure you're ok and kept going on like that because he also gets really claustrophobic and said that he would have started to freak out.
So yeah, that is the story of when me and Sarah got trapped in a toilet cubicle.

Luv ya,
Cat xx

No comments: